Regulation for using public areas

Public areas

Public areas are roads, squares, parks etc. The use of public areas is regulated in the Swedish Public Order Act (1993:1617) and in Local regulations for public places in the municipality of Härryda. You need permission from the police authority to use public areas for purposes other than those for which they are intended.

Market trade

To sell merchandise at the market you need to have the municipality's permission and obey Local regulations for market trade in the municipality of Härryda. If you are going to sell foods or produce you also have to contact the Environmental and Health Protection office. 
Application, rent of market stall Pdf, 131.9 kB.


The police authority charge an administration fee for handling applications. Härryda municipality charge a fee for granting access to the use of public areas.