Till innehållet

Public areas and market sales (Information in English)

Människor som handlar frukt och grönsaker vid torghandel

Public areas

Public areas are, for exampel, roads, squares and parks. The use of public areas is regulated in the Swedish Public Order Act (1993:1617) and in Local regulations for public places in the municipality of Härryda. You need permission from the police authority to use public areas for purposes other than those for which they are intended.
Application, The Swedish Police Authority website Länk till annan webbplats.

Market trade

To sell merchandise at the market in Mölnlycke you need to have the municipality's permission and obey Local regulations for market trade in the municipality of Härryda. If you are going to sell food or prepare food at the market you also have to contact the Environmental and Health Protection office.
Application, rent market stall Pdf, 131.9 kB.


The police authority charge an administration fee for handling applications. Härryda municipality charge a fee for granting access to the use of public areas.

Kan vi göra sidan bättre?

Lämna dina synpunkter

Ange din e-postadress om du önskar svar på din synpunkt
Senast ändrad: 2023-12-04